1478kJ / 351kcal
8.4g fat of which 3.4g saturates
47.8g carbohydrate of which 10.1g sugars
(Main recipe only – doesn’t include extras or drink)
- 1 tsp reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp low-fat Greek style yoghurt
- 1 thin slice of white cabbage, shredded (to give a handful)
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions or a slice of onion, chopped
- 20g reduced-fat cheddar cheese, finely chopped or grated
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1 large wholemeal pitta bread
- Complete your lunchbox with:
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- Small box of raisins
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
1 In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and yoghurt.
2 Add the vegetables, cheese and, if using, parsley and mix.
The coleslaw keeps well in the fridge so make it the previous evening to help with the morning rush!
3 Carefully split open the pitta bread and fill with the coleslaw.
Double the quantities if you have two lunchboxes to prepare.
If you enjoyed making this recipe and would like to share your success with others we’d love to hear from you