(per serving – 1/4 recipe)
32.5g carbohydrate, of which 11g sugars
7g fat, of which 1g saturates
396mg sodium equivalent to 0.9g salt
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 150g closed-cup mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tsp dried Italian mixed herbs
- 4 soft wholewheat flour tortillas
- 80g reduced-fat hard cheese, grated
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 handfuls mixed salad leaves
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
1 Preheat the grill. Arrange the peppers and mushrooms on a baking sheet and grill them for 4-5 minutes, turning once. Add the tomatoes and herbs, then season with black pepper. Keep warm.
2 Put a tortilla into a dry frying pan and sprinkle a quarter of the cheese over the top. Cook over a medium heat for about 30-40 seconds until melted.
3 Add a quarter of the vegetable mixture to one side of the tortilla, then fold it in half, over the filling. Cook for a few moments, then slide it onto a warm serving plate. Keep warm.
4 Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Serve with the salad leaves, grated carrot and celery.
If you enjoyed making this recipe and would like to share your success with others we’d love to hear from you