The charity British Nutrition Foundation is the organiser behind Healthy Eating Week, which this year will celebrate its 10th anniversary of the event.
The event is a chance to get everyone focusing on having a healthier and more sustainable diet.
This year’s message for the event is ‘Eat well for you and the planet’.
Each day of the Week will have a different theme as follows:
- Monday: Focus on fibre – for meals and snacks
- Tuesday: Get at least 5 A DAY – put plenty on your plate
- Wednesday: Vary your protein – be more creative
- Thursday: Stay hydrated – fill up from the tap
- Friday: Reduce food waste – know your portions